on: 30 May 2012 [16:27]
updated: 14 Sep 2012 [12:59]
List of changes:
Britannia specific updates:
- New kingdom system is introduced. Every player who enters the server is ought to choose the kingdom he wishes to play for. For knights of the Order, the real effective kingdom of the whole organization will be defined by the one chosen by the Master of the Order.
- New sea travel system is introduced. From now on, in order to cross the sea (water of darker hue) player will need transport ships. Ships are built in the docks that can be constructed only in port locations.
- On “Britannia” server you will be able to build and use underground passages only if the cities that are connected with the passage are connected by land. We are working on introducing the passages between cities that do not have land connection between them.
- Since the server is now divided into many regions, the campaign time has increased, and will be balanced in the nearest time (in order to match previous numbers).
Don’t miss out – second “Knights tournament” that will define who will have an opportunity to join the Britannia’s plot as a new historical order will take place soon! King has decided to show his power to all players willing to take his throne. Follow news for more information.
- changed design of battle reports, now you can see information such as:
number of soldiers lost;
number of enemy’s soldiers killed;
number of Mercenary Points lost due to mercenaries’ death;
number of population points lost due to soldiers’ death;
total damage dealt to enemy;
total damage received from enemy;
everything listed here is also available for each formed army;
- added description to artifacts that can be made in a special building – Blacksmith. Now, when you mouse-over the artifact, you will see which bonuses it will grant you.
- Changes in auction:
- It is now possible to sort City artifacts – blueprints, by clicking the appropriate icon located below artifacts;
- the player can now designate the buyout price for each lot (this price must not be lower than the beginning cost of the lot);
- buying out process with units and hero auctions with slots is now different. Buyout price is shown over the current price of the slot – to buy out the slot, you first have to click the buyout price (after that, the current cost will show the buyout price) and click the button to the right of the cost.
- Changes in artifact building:
- as it has been said previously, starting now all artifact buildings will require resources to build;
- bug fixed: information on bonuses will show correctly on the current level of the building, and the next level as well;
- bug fixed: Cities that have a rating of over 1 million will show up correctly on valley map;
- new features added to market: in the “Supply” tab on the market you can now see new offers for purchasing resources. You can now buy resources equivalent to 30 times the city’s production amount for only 90 gold. This opportunity is available to players that have not activated either of x20 resources or x10 resources;
- added an “Earn gold” button on the lower panel (where the resources are shown). The button will be available when the player’s gold balance will be below 100;
- changes introduced: If any of the resources in your city will reach a critical point, it will be shown in red to remind the player that the city is running out of that particular resource;
- fixed a bug with duplicated logs.